meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Mike Tyson- I Caught Brad Pitt In Bed With My Wife

Monday 3 December 2012

Mike Tyson- I Caught Brad Pitt In Bed With My Wife

Mike Tyson caught Brad Pitt in bed with Robin Givens

In a Tell-All TV interview, Mike Tyson revealed that he caught Brad Pitt in bed with his then wife, Robin Givens.

He went on to explain that he and Robin were in the process of a divorce but would go to her house to  have....'Do the Nasty' and would still go see his divorce lawyer calling her a 'Pig'.

On that day, someone got to her house before he did, Brad Pitt!!!!
 
Mike says 'I was mad as hell, I wanted to ......  him'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)