meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: VIDEO- Jungle Justice as 4 Aged People Are Severely Beaten and Burnt For Witch Craft

Saturday 10 November 2012

VIDEO- Jungle Justice as 4 Aged People Are Severely Beaten and Burnt For Witch Craft



I am not sure if this video is new or it is old neither do I know if it happened in Nigeria or not but I just got this from a friend and it is idiotic for Africans to take laws into their hands. This kind of jungle justice can only take place in Africa. Say no to Jungle Justice.
From the Video, the four aged people were severely beaten; even a young person cannot withstand that kind of brutality
I learnt from the friend that sent this video to me that the 4 aged people are into witch craft, my million dollar question is that; how did this people know that they are witches and wizard? Where were their relatives when all these brutality and burning took place.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)