meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: See Uche Iwuji And Husband Before Their Wedding Yesterday

Sunday 18 November 2012

See Uche Iwuji And Husband Before Their Wedding Yesterday


Below is what the newly married actress told Nollywood Infotainment in an interview shortly before her wedding...
While in London, one of my friends whom I hold in high esteem came for my birthday celebration and told me about one of her clients that is still single who would like to meet me. She knows him well as he has been a long standing client of hers.



Initially, I told her I was not interested in meeting anybody, but she insisted and told me this guy was a good person but that it will be nice for me to speak with him and know if he is my kind of person. She went further to say that he’s a kind, selfless God fearing man, and being that she’s someone I trust her judgement of people I agreed for him to call me, from there we got talking and the rest is history.
Honestly, I can’t thank God enough because he’s given me my friend, husband, brother, everything that I’ve ever asked for in a man and more.
 
I don’t believe in rumours. I beleive in personality. I’ve stayed with her and she’s one of a kind, she’s selfless, loving with a wonderful heart and is also God fearing. Uche is my wife with whom I am well pleased. She’s my sister, my friend, a loving wife and will make a wonderful mother to my children

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)