meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Pictures - Kaffy Shafau And Her Baby Boy

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pictures - Kaffy Shafau And Her Baby Boy


The Dance Diva, Kaffy Shafau, who is also C.E.O of Imagneto Dance company delivered her baby boy December last year. The baby’s father is Joseph Ameh who is the chief guitarist of top Nigerian act, P Square.

See another picture after the cut




Speaking on married life, she said:  Married life has been great. I love my husband and he loves me. We live together as people who love each other and understand each other. If you love your family and you love your work, as long as there is love existing in both terrains, it would be easy to cope. But when you hate one for the other, that is when it’s a problem. So I think the love I have for both my family and my work helps me balance that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)