meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: K-SOLO---- 'I Never Said The Baby Is Not Mine'

Thursday 29 November 2012

K-SOLO---- 'I Never Said The Baby Is Not Mine'

 
K-Solo clears the air...:-)
The fact that I divorced Kike doesn't mean I denounced the baby. You can take the wife of a lazy man but not his child. When he grows up he will identify his father. I never said it's not my baby and I don't know why people actually said so, maybe because she didn't bring the baby to me when he was delivered. I impregnated her, though a lot of fornication might have gone on during the pregnancy. I know my love and she (Kike) is just a baby mama.
This guy should go and sit down jare and face his new wife. Hope he wont start beating the new wife too when he meets a wealthier woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)