meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: WHY DO MEN RAPE?? WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO A RAPIST??

Tuesday 11 September 2012

WHY DO MEN RAPE?? WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO A RAPIST??


What do men enjoy in raping a woman? This act should be condemned and rapists should be severely punished to deter others from such devilish act. What fun do men derive in raping a lady who will not respond?

You hear cases of men luring women pretending to be friendly, pretending to help at the end and the lady is gang raped by the guy and his friends. Men even go as far as raping children who does not know anything.

What led me to this write up is that I saw a victim last night on my way home from work at around 8pm. As I got to Toll Gate (Motorways area), I saw people gathered around a lady who could barely walk and he face swollen with one of her eyes almost closed with blood spot, so she had to sit on the ground. I moved closer to ask what was wrong and met the lady relaying her ordeal to sympathizers that she was trekking towards the toll gate from CAC side of the road when she was accosted by hungry fiercely looking guys who dragged her into the valley close to the Anglican Church, that place is always dark and her bag containing her exam documents. They did not stop at, they beat her to pulp (I guess she tried resisting their rape attempt) and raped her in turns.

My worry is that I found out that it is a daily occurrence at that particular spot. Men and women fall victim of robbers at that spot daily.

Readers who live around Ikosi, Ketu and its environs should kindly avoid that spot as it is fast becoming a deadly zone. Anyone who has access to authorities should please inform them before it gets worse.

3 comments:

  1. Sincerely speaking I suggest cutting of the manhood as punishment to men who rape

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this website on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.
    Also visit my homepage ... center for legal studies login

    ReplyDelete
  3. deadly penalty itself should be given to these vultures..
    actually girls too have to be descent behaved......means in mode of dress and all.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)