meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: VIDEO: NDLEA Arrests M.I Abaga With Hard Drugs?

Friday 28 September 2012

VIDEO: NDLEA Arrests M.I Abaga With Hard Drugs?


Click for Full Image Size

Seems they followed him from Jos and finally nabbed him with the drugs under his car seat, the whole event was caught on camera.

Despite being a prolific wordsmith, M.I was stuttering like a school boy. Credit must be given though as he never admitted to the drugs being his.


Of course it was all a prank, even Ice Prince was in on it, and Lasree was behind it, and being the good sport he is, M.I laughed it off after they came clean.


SEE VIDEO BELOW


 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too excellent.
    I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a terrific web site.

    Here is my web page: http://www.andujar.es:8082

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)