meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PICTURES- PHOTOS: Comedian AY and Hawt wife Mabel Holidaying In Newyork

Thursday 13 September 2012

PICTURES- PHOTOS: Comedian AY and Hawt wife Mabel Holidaying In Newyork

AY MAKUN AND WIFE MABLE
Comedian AY and his wife Mabel recently visited New York to have some time off their busy schedule They treated themselves to the best – taking walks, visiting monuments and posh restaurants.

SEE MORE PICTURES AFTER THE CUT





1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    Also visit my web-site - priuschat.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)