meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Usain Bolt Wants To Play For Manchester United As a Footballer

Sunday 12 August 2012

Usain Bolt Wants To Play For Manchester United As a Footballer

USAIN BOLT IN MANCHESTER UNITED JERSEY

 
 
"I would not take up the challenge if I didn't think I was good enough. I am a very accomplished player and know I could make a difference."

"I am in Britain for a few more days. If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call, he knows where I am,"

He went to Manchester United last year for trials but guess didn't make the team because of his ability to control the ball and his superstar status which will make it difficult for Man U to sign him.

He would probably play as a winger if he passes his trial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)