meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Readers - I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex, Kindly Advice

Friday 17 August 2012

Readers - I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex, Kindly Advice



I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other.

My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage.
 
I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. 

Please advice me on what to do.

1 comment:

  1. You are set to loose your home and still loose the ex who is already married and has his own family. Be 100 percent committed to your faithful husband and stop your acts of infidelity. I believe your husband can even be better than the ex in "everything" you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)