meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PICTURES: African China’s Multi-million Naira Festac House Almost Completed

Sunday 12 August 2012

PICTURES: African China’s Multi-million Naira Festac House Almost Completed



Is he not from Orile?? Why not build the house in his hood rather than Festac. Most of these artists always want to build in the roots.

Wish you the best and cash to complete the building but build in Orile (your roots if you have not built any)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get
    home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

    . Anyways, great blog!
    Feel free to visit my web site ... viajes a china

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)