meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: TWITTER WAR- Linda Ikeji vs Jim Iyke

Friday 17 August 2012

TWITTER WAR- Linda Ikeji vs Jim Iyke

Fame comes with a mixture bashing, attack, money among other things. Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji has had it rough with celebrities in the past such as Susan Peters, Toke Makinwa, RMD, Tonto Dike. Its Jim Iyke's turn to attack the poor woman. 

Read Jim Iyke's tweets below
jimiykeofficial: S/O @lindaikeja 4 her OBSESSION wit me! Thru science u can use ur DNA to trace ur roots. I'm sure u share same DNA wit JEZEBEL walahi! WTF!
jimiykeofficial: @lindaIkeja Quit stealin pics fr me n pastin it on ur blog is so lame. There's smth called originality n flair. Ask @uwillcgossip! Lol! SAB!
lindaikeji: @jimiykeofficial there's no pic of u on my blog, my darling. U're mistaking me for another blogger. Go check it out again. Kisses
jimiykeofficial: @lindaikeji Bleep off lady! I'm nt even gonna pretend to be a gentleman abt tis. U can play d victim all u want. I dt give a rat Bottom
period!
lindaikeji: @jimiykeofficial what a child! *truly sad*
jimiykeofficial: @lindaikeja WtF is her last name! If u spend her d time u consume mudslingin me on ur hubby or partner or wateva u might actually be happier
lindaikeji: @jimiykeofficial u're just attacking me for no reason. U sure u're alright?






Take heart linda, success comes at a price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)