meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Justice Oputa Opens Up: Charly Boy Is Not My Son

Friday 31 August 2012

Justice Oputa Opens Up: Charly Boy Is Not My Son


Justice Oputa, the aged man whose son, Charly Boy is one of the men shaking entertainment industry recently disowned Charly Boy as a son.

"Charly Boy is not my Son. I think Charlyboy is a character. I don't have any child as Charlyboy, I have Charles Oputa. I don't allow Charlyboy into my house, but I have a caring son called Charles," he said. 

Justice Oputa who also spoke kindly of his son said he respects his son's will so much and can not but support him even right from the day he decided to be a revolutionist.

Hear him, "he has his own will, he has been doing what he likes, he has been happy with what he is doing and that is the aim of life. If you are satisfied, contented with the day to day existence, then you are considered a happy man. You may be very rich and happy but not satisfied, but if you are in an atmosphere you like and you have a wife who agrees with you like Charles, then you are lucky. My son is very understanding, loving and shows so much concern and respect for me and her mother. That's all we need from him at this age.

He has lofty visions seemingly impossible to actualize. He pursues those visions with a single-minded doggedness, exhibiting an amazing capacity to build a team and drive them relentlessly toward the realization of his dreams. His advice to the youths to never let anybody kill their dreams is his personal mantra which rules him. I salute that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)