meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Wife Comes Back from Work Wearing different Underwear – Should I be Worried?

Thursday 19 July 2012

My Wife Comes Back from Work Wearing different Underwear – Should I be Worried?

 
I’m a 40-year-old man who married again two years ago after my first wife passed away in 2009. My new wife is 27 years old and she works for a private medical company as a secretary. Our problem is that I have caught her countless times coming home with different panties. She might leave home wearing a red one but she would return wearing a white one. At times she would come back home without wearing one at all.
 
If I confront her she tells me that she is having her menstrual cycle and for about twice she once said she had defecated in her panties hence she removed the panties. I love my wife so much and I can’t even think of parting ways with her, but I’m worried about the panties issue. Other than than we don’t have any problem. 
 
She respects me and she doesn’t make me feel insecure except on the above mentioned case. 
 
What could this really be?

1 comment:

  1. I don't Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ a problem here. Some ladies change their panties as soon as they ease themselves. Even guys. If she doesn't make u feel insecure in any way then please enjoy ur marriage.

    Meanwhile, why do u av to change ur pant after sex if u remove it before having sex? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)