meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Must I Be Jealous To Prove That Am Serious?

Friday 20 July 2012

Must I Be Jealous To Prove That Am Serious?



 Got this from a reader yesterday and he needs your advice. Read his story below:



Every girl I date keep complaining that am not serious, this current one I met 5 weeks ago has started complaining the same thing, 2 me am very serious with this girls but wondering what I could be doing wrong that gives them impression that am not serious

She introduced a guy to me as a friend, I accepted that,whenever the guy calls I hardly ask what they discussed, whenever he's around I feel free with them both

Yesterday I was with her and the guy called, after the phone conversation, 20 mins later I asked what they were discussing (the 1st time I did such) she took a big hiss at me and reply "na now you sabi say you go ask since 1 month" before I could say another thing, she said I should go for a relationship tutorial class, the statement got me upset and I had 2 leave

Since that yesterday I ve been thinking could this be the reason every gal I date keep saying I was not serious just because am not a jealous type

Must I be jealous 2 prove that am serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)