meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage?

Friday 20 July 2012

Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage?


I got this from a reader who needs people to tell him what to do. Read his story/concern below:

I am currently undergoing pressure after doing a Genotype test I am AS and my boy friend too is AS but I  am deeply in love above science as i do not want to lose him. He was the one that de-flowered me and i have never known any many except him since I have been dating him for over 6 years. I am 28 years while he is 31, we both love each other and want to go ahead with the marriage. Ur opinion is needed as are both confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)