meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: LISTEN- Harrysong sings tribute to Psquare's late mum

Monday 16 July 2012

LISTEN- Harrysong sings tribute to Psquare's late mum

HARRY SONG

In this tribute to P Square's late mother - Josephine Okoye, Harrysong sings about his encounter with the twins' late mother: 'I can't forget the day I saw mommy in P Square's house, we dey for studio. She waka enter, look me smile say 'you look like me ejima them (twins)' - I smile with gladness 'cause I know the next question would be: 'My pikin, you don chop, you wan chop?''

 
Harrysong - signed to Questionmark Entertainment covers the hit tune 'beautiful onyinye' by P Square following the demise of the twins' mother. The singer put together the song in tribute to the superstar's mother who he met during a visit to the twins studio - the singer and producer made an new instrumentation, wrote and recorded the track in six hours....share you thoughts!!!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)