meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Am In Love With Two Women, I Don't Know Which One To Take

Wednesday 18 July 2012

I Am In Love With Two Women, I Don't Know Which One To Take



This is from a Reader who needs advise

I have 2 ladies in my life,lady A has been with me 4 some time now. She knows my in & out,encourages me,familiar with my peeps & friends.
She is every man's dream,quiet,humble,beautiful etc. But always reluctant to pick a job,always complaining of tiredness & loves relaxation more than anything.

Lady B,loving,caring,ready to pick any legal job to survive,creative & knows what to do to make me happy. But always possessive,has inferiority complex,always afraid of loosing me.

The issue is, I'm ready to settle in not more than 24 months and thus having to breakup with one.

Please,who do i choose?

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and
    I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the final part :) I handle such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    My site - skin whitening agents

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)