meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: GUESS WHO TOOK KIM KARDASHIAN'S VIRGINITY WHEN SHE WAS JUST 14 YRS OLD

Sunday 22 July 2012

GUESS WHO TOOK KIM KARDASHIAN'S VIRGINITY WHEN SHE WAS JUST 14 YRS OLD

Kim Kardashian, Bikini Pic
KIMKANYE


Kim Kardashaina revealed in an interview with Oprah that she went on birth control at the tender age of 14 - because she wanted to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.

In a new tell-all book, Malibu Nanny: The True Adventures of the Former Kardashian Nanny? by the Kardashian's nanny, Pam Behan, who worked for the family from 1991 - 1996, they revealed that the boyfriend in question was Michael Jackson's nephew TJ Jackson (Tito Joe Jackson).

Pam claims that Kim had a teenager relationship with the son of Michael's older brother Tito.

Meanwhile Kim Kardashian has reportedly told her mother to stay out of her relationship with Kanye West.

The 31-year-old beauty has been dating the rapper since April and things are going so great between the pair Kim doesn't want her close knit family and especially her mum Kris Jenner to do or say anything that could jeopardise the romance.

A close friend of the socialite told RadarOnline.com: ''Kim has been telling her family members, and especially her mom Kris Jenner, to stay out of this relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I
    was searching on Aol for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
    to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to
    browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also
    added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: https://www.facebook.com/HighSchoolStoryCheats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)