meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Goldie was ‘ROBBED’ of winning BBA- KENNY SAINT BROWN

Monday 23 July 2012

Goldie was ‘ROBBED’ of winning BBA- KENNY SAINT BROWN

Kenny Saint Brown otherwise known as KSB has accused the organisers of the on-going Big Brother Stargame of robbing Nigerian contestant, Goldie of the opportunity of winning the game.

She told a NET reporter at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, during the press briefing held for Goldie a day after she returned home that Goldie had all the characteristics expected of every winner of the show, and she, along with Nigeria, were robbed of the victory.

“I think they didn’t even let us know if she had the least votes from the number of people that were on the eviction list. I just think she was being robbed and I don’t see her being robbed, I see Nigeria being robbed of the opportunity of winning again.”

Now that’s some accusation by KSB. I didn’t watch much of the show to have an opinion on this, but according to popular opinion by Nigerians, Goldie couldn’t have won, so let’s be real and take loses in good stride. I mean, if you ask me, losing BBA Stargame doesn’t take away anything from her, she’s still our *golden* Goldie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)