meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: BBA UPDATE- PREZZO "I DON'T MISS GOLDIE"

Wednesday 18 July 2012

BBA UPDATE- PREZZO "I DON'T MISS GOLDIE"

PREZZO
During his diary session in the afternoon, Prezzo confided in Big Brother that he does not miss Goldie and thus life had to continue.

The Kenyan rapper who was so close with the Nigerian singer while she was still in the house revealed that he was not missing her yet during his diary session on Monday, the rapper said that he dearly missed her.
“I don’t miss her. I always thought she’s a sweet lady, I thought she was going to be my baby but I was wrong,” he said.

Prezzo who was all smiles during his diary session went an to dish to Biggie that Goldie threw his clothes on the floor which was a disrespect to him and his culture. Allegedly, Goldie threw Prezzo’s Masai warrior attire on the floor and thus her actions annoyed him.

When Biggie inquired about his relationship with Goldie now that she’s out of the house, the rapper was not sure where it was headed to.

“I have bad luck with women. I’m a sweet guy and I try my best but I’m always taken for granted,” said Prezzo.

Could this mean that the once famous Goldezzo romance is officially no more? Well, after Prezzo’s revelations in the diary room, one can only come to a single conclusion as regards his relationship with Goldie.


DO YOU THINK GOLDIE CHICKENED HERSELF BY FALLING IN LOVE WITH PREZZO?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)